ST. ANTHONY OF PADUA
St. Anthony of Padua in Falls Church, Virginia has been working with Greater Mission since December 2019 on the Honoring Our Past, Ensuring Our Future capital campaign. This critical endeavor will address several items at the Church, School and campus:
- HVAC for the Church and Preschool Construction
- Church Entryway and Gathering Space
- Campus Security Enhancement
- Preschool and PreK Expansion
- HVAC School
- Church Sound System Replacement
- Campus Grounds – fencing and improvements
- Food Pantry Relocation
- Campus and Building upgrades for handicap access
The campaign hopes to raise between $3.5 million and $4 million to address the needs of the parish, school and campus.
The campaign progressed with leadership visits with the pastor in late January, February and March. Additionally, there were four receptions for key parish leaders and groups such as the Knights of Columbus.
The campaign hopes to raise between $3.5 million and $4 million to address the needs of the parish, school and campus. Given the current events, the campaign was paused in mid-March with plans to resume when appropriate.