A 360-degree look at the agency, from the inside out, outside in, gains stakeholders’ understanding, and how efforts compare to similar organizations.
To learn more or schedule a free 30-minute consultation
Complete our brief Contact Us form.
A member of our leadership team will be in touch with you.
What steps, and in what order must they be implemented, to achieve success?
This will include review of existing materials, assessment of fundraising performance, discussions with staff, and interviews with donors and other stakeholders, review of potential in areas of individual, corporate, and foundation philanthropy, and an assessment for moving forward. It will answer key questions including:
• Has an environment conducive to effective fundraising been created?
• Is the necessary volunteer and leadership support in place to maximize potential?
• How is the development effort perceived externally and internally?
• Are appropriate fundraising methods being used?
• Are there sufficient staff, resources, and budget to implement a plan to achieve goals?
• Is there potential to increase fundraising productivity?
• What steps for donor stewardship are in place?
• How can infrastructure be strengthened to advance fundraising?
• What steps, and in what order must they be implemented, to achieve success?
• Are we creating an environment of Donor appreciation?